- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Twin room: can sleep up to 3 people, 2 twin beds& 1 sofa bed
Double room : can sleep up to 3 people, 1 double bed & 1 sofa bed
Front sea view room : can sleep up to 3 people, 2 twin beds & a fold up sofa for 3rd bed
Standard Family room: can sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed & 2 sofa beds
Family room with sliding door : can sleep up to 4 people , 1 double bed & 2 sofa beds (sliding doors separates parents’ sleeping area from kids’ sleeping area )
There are 4 room view choices: inland view, side sea view, sea view, front sea view.
The family rooms with sliding doors are front sea view. All rooms have a bathtub and some with walking shower.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes,what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is 3.50 euro per day.
- Is there wi-fi access in the room & public areas? If yes,what are the current charges?
Yes, Wi-fi access is free of charge in the lobby area and in all rooms.
Provided you use your own device.
- What are the standard ‘check-in ‘and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00 hrs is the check-in time
12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests?
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
Sorry we don’t , but you can request from reception iron and ironing board.The hotel also offers laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
Yes,tea&coffee facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Can guests request room upgrade whilst in resort?
Yes,provided hotel occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you to either another view room or in a different rom type(but with a charge ).June to September is the busiest period for our hotel,so in order to avoid disappointment,please book the desired room type of room view, directly with your travel agent.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
No, there is not.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes,but the hotel can not guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure
Late check –out is always guaranteed only if you pre-book this with your travel agaent/tour operator
Current charge for a ‘Late check-out’ room is 65 euro;’late check-out’time is at 6:00 pm local time
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
Its not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated on your arrival as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart.Guests with a ‘late check-out’ are requested on their departure day to check with our reception desk , to see if possible to keep the same room or not .If not, you’ll be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00 noon and you’ll be given a different room.
- Room dimensions
Twin room : size27M2 incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Double room : size 25M2 incl. sleeping area , bathroom & balcony
Front sea view room : size28M2 incl. sleeping area , bathroom & balcony
Standard Family room : size 28M2incl. sleeping area , bathroom & balcony
Family room with sliding doors : size37M2 incl. sleeping area , bathroom & balcony
- Bedroom doors widths
Room door entrance: 80 cm width
Bathroom door: 65 cm width
Balcony door: 145 cm width
- Lifts’ widths
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
- Number of swimming pools
Large kids pool with water features, new adult infinity pools
- Do you provide pool towels or do I have to bring my own?
Hotel provides pool towels to all guests at no charge; a refundable 10 euro deposit ( per towel ) is collected upon receiving your pool towel and is given back to you the day you return the towels on your departure. Guests can replace pool towels with fresh ones every 2 days via reception desk.
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes, at dinner time only , at the hotel’s main restaurant , we encourage gentlemen to wear long trousers and sleeved shirts .During the hot period , the hotel allows gentlemen to enter the restaurant with smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
- If we choose to stay at another Louis Hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
Sorry, this is not possible. In order to preserve ( for our in-house guests ) the maximum comfort and easy access to our hotel’s services and facilities , please note of our company’s policy that we do not allow non-residents, including guests staying at other Louis sister Hotels , to use our premises. Special permissions ( with applying charges ) are granted to non-residents to attend a weeding or a conference. The same applies for our in-house guests who they will not be allowed to use any of our sister hotels’ facilities.